Monday, September 24, 2012

My best friend got married :)


To my best friend Reina on her wedding day.  September 23th, 2012.
 

Reina has been one of my best friends since we first met in 2005. She was my Maid of Honor when I got married last year. Unfortunately, I missed her wedding day due distance and other factors. With that said, I felt the need to write a little something for her special day.

A few words to describe Reina: loud, outgoing, and caring. These are the reasons why I love her as my best friend. She has always been there for me; through the really bad and really good. She has never turned her back on me. She never gave up on our friendship when times were insane (example: my wedding). And she has never betrayed my trust. I’m lucky to call her my friend.

Reina: We were both in rough places when we first met. For the past 7 years, we have gone through life’s journey together as friends and watched each other grow into responsible adults. You have become so mature, determined, passionate, and most importantly your heart has continued to grow. You found an amazing man, got engaged, started University, started a photography business, and are now getting married!  I want to tell you that I am proud of you.

Chuck: You make my best friend the happiest I have ever seen her. All I can ask of you is to continue to make her laugh, smile, and love her unconditionally.

My advice to you both

Life is short; enjoy the simple things

Communicate with each other

Be honest with one another

Surround yourself with positivity

Lastly: don’t forget about me J

Congratulations to the both of you! <3
 

 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...