Monday, October 29, 2012

All about baby

Look at this bump! I've waited so long to experience this and I am loving it.


Me attempting a "normal" smile. Cheeeeese.

I can't believe how fast time flies.
This whole baby thing is very new to me since I've never been pregnant and have rarely been around pregnancies/kids. I'm the one who doesn't know how to play with kids. I'm lucky to have my brother and sister-in-law around now (they moved here a year ago) so they can offer me advice and I can practice my matante (aunt) skills on my niece and 2 nephews! (10, 6, and 3)

Baby update

  • Husband felt baby move for the first time on Saturday.
  • We went to my brother's for a random turkey dinner and I had a slice of pumpkin pie, cheesecake, and ice cream for dessert.
    No, I'm not saying that to rub it in your face.
    Yes, it was yummy.
    Yes, there's a point to this.
    Our baby boy likes dessert! He was moving around like crazy. Pretty awesome.
  • My Tata's have grown again! What. I can't enjoy something I've never had?
  • Leg crampzilla: When you feel like you've walked up 1000 stairs and your calf wants to explode. Not. Fun.
  • Heartburn. Tums are my best friends.
  • Nursery is 90% done. Just a little more decorating to do. Pictures will come soon.

Oh.. one more thing.
I seen this outfit at the mall several times and finally decided to buy it.
I love ducks. You should see my rubber ducky collection.. no kidding.
 

Soooo cute!

Love


That is alllll for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...