Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I hate choosing

I decided to do this blog because I love writing and sharing things I come across. But I've come to a point where I really need to sit back and think about where I want this blog to go.
This is my baby (until the real one is born anyways). This is my new hobby.
I want to see what I can do with it.
 
I'm not one of those people who is talented at anything.
I'm not one of those people who looks absolutely stunning without make up on... like some people I know... bitches. Just kidding. You're beautiful.
I don't have a diploma or degree in a particular career (management doesn't count unless you have experience peeps, keep that in mind)
 
What I am is a 27 year old receptionist mommy-to-be who
Loves the little things in life
Gets excited about surprises
Gets giddy when I see cute animals
Loves Vodka... mmm.
Loves helping people
Loves arts & crafts
Loves shoes but can't tell you brand names other than Louboutin (that's because of the red soles)
Loves fashion and make up but have no fashion sense/creativity. I love black clothes. Boring, I know.
Loves giving reviews about products or services that I find amazing
 
So how does a blog succeed? Even I know this... design and content. I'm currently working on both. Hence why I entered a contest that Melissa Rose Design offered.  
But I've never been one to choose a niche..whether it be career or now this blog.. because I don't have one. There are too many things in this world that I love
 
I'm pretty sure this will be a compilation of anything and everything I love. Plain and simple.
Vodka (when I can drink again)
Mommyhood
Arts & Crafts
Budgeting/Organizing
Reviews
Pictures
Cute things
Things that are annoying
Who knows!
 
So please be patient with me while we share this journey..
I'm sure one day it will all come together :)
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Manolo Blahnik
    Guess
    Michael Kors
    Steve Madden/Madden Girl
    Nine West


    to name a few :)

    ask me about runners/athletic shoes and I could go on for hours LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...