Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanks classifieds.

That's about 125 pieces including onsies, hats, socks, blankets, pants, sleepers, snow suits, a diaper genie, and more. The sizes ranged from 0-24 months.

We got all of this for $150 thanks to our local classifieds. The diaper genie alone is $40 at Walmart.
The majority of this stuff is brand new or had only been worn a couple of times. All in all, I think we did pretty good. Just over $1 per item.

 
Some of my favorite pieces!
The Mickey Mouse one I HAD to have since my brother works for Disney.



Little Vans!


And of course the cats had to mark their territory and have fun.
Yes, we washed all of these right after this picture was taken.
It filled two laundry baskets by the way.


2 comments:

  1. That's a great deal! I love the Mickey Mouse Onesie, very cute! I sure miss the days when my little one was that little.

    whitney jcway1182.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! You will love how much baby clothes you can fit in one washer load. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...