Wednesday, January 23, 2013

50 and Twitter Hop!

Wow!  50 GFC followers! Thank you everyone. It's funny how 50 seems like a big deal. I love this blogging thing. It's tough sometimes to come up with ideas... ok, maybe not ideas.. I have tons of drafts already written but they never seem right. I'm working on it though. Need to get my creative groove on.

In the meantime, there's a Twitter hop going on so if you want some exposure, head on over and sign up! It's really easy!

Twitter Hop
 
I entered a contest tonight (for fun) that is being held by ET Canada to be a guest blogger for the Grammy's. That's right the GRAMMY'S. How cool would tha tbe?! I would probably faint if I got called.
 
Chances of that actually happening are slim though. I bet you there are thousands of people who have applied and I'm sure they won't be ready to pop! May be a little difficult flying a pregnant lady into the US when she's a few weeks away from her due date.
 
But who cares! I figured it wouldn't hurt to try, right!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...