Monday, February 11, 2013

Sunday Social {Week 6}

1. What was your first car?
My mother ended up giving me the car she got for free because she couldn't drive a standard.
Hey, a free car is a free car! It kind of looked like this beauty: 
1990 Pontiac Firefly
2. Who was your favorite childhood teacher?
Oh goodness.. I have no idea. I liked the majority of my childhood teachers. They were pretty amazing.
3. Were you involved in any sports/extracurricular activities? Share pictures if you can!
I played softball when I was a kid. I don't have any pictures though! My dad has them all!
4. What was your favorite birthday party?
I have fun every birthday! I love my birthday! I don't care what anyone says.. birthdays are important and special. Not everyone gets to reach their next birthday so I cherish it and celebrate as everyone else should.i
5. Who was your teen celebrity crush?
Brian Litrell from the Backstreet Boys. I even met him the night my husband proposed :)
6. What show/movie did your parents not allow you to watch?
Simpsons... and I found my ways to watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...