Sunday, June 9, 2013

{Sunday Social}



How did you come up with your blog name?
It's a nickname my uncle gave me as a kid.

What is your favorite thing about blogging?
It's an outlet to vent, share, or simply write about things I'm passionate about.
It's fascinating how many other blogs and shops I've found because of it too.

What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now cant live without?
Hmm.. I started writing things down in a notebook. It's helped me alot because I can go back and look at things that I would otherwise forget. So I can't live without paper and a pen.

Facebook or Twitter? and why?
Facebook all the way. There is so much traffic on Twitter it's hard to follow people. Half the time I don't even see tweets from the blogs or people I really like because I follow so many people. That sounds bad. Hopefully you know what I mean.
I find Facebook more personal.

If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be?
Right now I would say any mom celebrity like Jessica Simpson or Nicole Richie in hopes they would:
1 - offer me some much needed mommy makeover advice
2 - suggest a playdate somehow with our munchkins

What is something you want people to know about your blog?
I'm still pretty new at blogging and trying to get into a routine with it. It's been tough because I was pregnant when I started it and now I'm a new mommy.
I will be writing about my experiences as a mother and general life stuff: diy//crafts//food etc.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Stopping by from last weeks Sunday social! I'm a bit slow, sorry about that! Your son is absolutely adorable! Congrats to him for the big rolling over milestone!! Following and can't wait to read more!

    -Sarah-
    http://dirtonourface.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...