Monday, August 12, 2013

Sunday Social..a little late



This Weeks Questions:

1. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up? A hair stylist but I was discouraged from pursuing it by one person because it wasn't "good enough".

2. What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid? You know, all the things kids don't do today.. play outside! Go to the park, bike ride, play hacky sack, build tree houses, have yard sales, sliding, skating.. oh to be young again.

'Memba this?


3. When did you get your first cell phone? I was 18 and only got it because my step-sister had one.

4. What is your favorite magazine to read? In Touch Weekly and Star. I like celebrity gossip.. what can I say? That and they're the only crossword puzzles I can finish.

5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse? A diaper. Only because my purse has now changed over to a diaper bag! Ha!


Join up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...