Mylo's First Halloween! What a handsome little fireman he makes. He's in a costume contest until tomorrow so please head on over and simply LIKE his picture. You will be rewarded with candy. Ok maybe not candy but lots of appreciation and a virtual hug. That's way better anyways.
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? I can't really remember too many Halloween costumes but I went as a cow once and it was pretty funny!
2. If you could go back to your childhood and dress up as something, what would it be? A princess.
3. What was your favorite Halloween costume as an adult? I don't dress up :( 4. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Anything Maynards... yummy!
5. What is your favorite Halloween memory? It's a tie.. 2 years ago, giving out candy for the first time in our new home and a few years ago when a friend and mine did Trick or Eat. We collected food donations but people still gave us candy!
6. What is your favorite scary movie? I hate scary movies.. so Scream would be my favorite!
Welcome to the newly improved Marce-Lips. Updated more than twice a month.
If you want to get to know me better, you should start here and here.
Why am I jumping on the blog bandwagon?
I love writing and sharing my experiences with others; whether it be a product I enjoy or something I'm familiar with. Lately, I find myself googling mommy stuff like "6 month old sick symptoms" or "what color baby poop is normal?". Yes really. If I can share my stories and help someone else, then great! Otherwise, it's a great journal and an awesome way to meet people.
What are some things I will write about?
my attempts at cooking
figuring out this anxiety thing
trying to find motivation to get healthy
...and other random stuff.
I'm trying to learn how to be the best wife, mommy, and individual I can be.