Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday Social



1. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? I can't really remember too many Halloween costumes but I went as a cow once and it was pretty funny!

2. If you could go back to your childhood and dress up as something, what would it be? A princess.

3. What was your favorite Halloween costume as an adult? I don't dress up :(
4. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Anything Maynards... yummy!

5. What is your favorite Halloween memory? It's a tie.. 2 years ago, giving out candy for the first time in our new home and a few years ago when a friend and mine did Trick or Eat. We collected food donations but people still gave us candy!

6. What is your favorite scary movie? I hate scary movies.. so Scream would be my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...